What personal information do we collect on our website?
When accessing, using Trustwortha.com website or contacting, or registering to a service on the Site such as the newsletter, you may be asked to provide some details like your name, email address, phone number. You may be also requested to respond to a survey or a marketing communication or fill out a form. Collecting your details will help and allow us:
- To personalize your experience and to deliver the content and service provided in which you are most interested.
- To better responding to your request and improve your client’s satisfaction.
- To ask and have your feedback on our services and how we can improve it if we find this necessary.
- To follow up on your inquiries when you (as users) approach us via correspondence like mail, chat, or phone.
- To track who is visiting our Site and understand internally the trends and interest of our website visitors.
How do we protect user's information?
We never ask for personal or private information beyond what is mentioned above neither for your credit card details on the Site. We do not use vulnerability scanning/or scanning your PCI standards. We provide information related to our services and articles around the subject on the Site. We are not responsible of any legal decision, or any liability for damages arising of the misuse of the information we share in the Site. We advise users of Trustwortha.com Content, prior to taking any decision based on our info, seeking appropriate advice for any IP issue and legal services related.
We do not charge you of any cost, data subjects related, or when requesting any inquiries for our services, neither provide legal advice on the Site. This policy is applicable to users of the Site. Trustwortha.com Content is copyrighted, and we expect users to respect our legal right for intellectual property protection.
If you wish to know what Personal Information,we hold about you and if you want it to be removed, please contact us at: [email protected]
What are your rights?
You have the following right data protection:
- The right to update, or delete the information we have about you
- The right to opt out and stop being contacted by Trustworha.com
- The right of restriction
You may decide to disable cookies or manage your own through individual browser options or when they are popped out. In this case, we suggest few:
- Google Chrome:https://www.google.com/chrome/privacy/
- Apple Safari:https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/privacy-sfri35610/mac
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy
We encourage you, as parents and guardians to monitor, observe, guide, and participate in your children early online activities, as kids can unintentionally provide some personal data about you that you may not like to share. It is our priority to ensure that adding protection for children when using the internet, as it is an essential task for all parties involved including parents and guardians.